Here’s a quick guide to this week’s live music in Columbia!
- For lovers of 60’s pop rock and indie rock, The Real Hands and Red Blue One Two will be playing at Mojo’s at 9 PM, $5.
- “Rock with a dash of funk and soul” describes Jelly Bread. See for yourself at The Bridge at 8 PM, $5.
- If you like folk and bluegrass, check out Mountain Sprout and Dave and Dyno and the Roadkill Orchestra at Mojo’s at 9:30 PM, $10.
- Fans of folk rock and roots, you should see Dan Tedesco and Them Travelin’ Birds at The Bridge at 8 PM, $5.
- Head to the Columbia Public Library for some Appalachian music from Steve and Ruth Smith, 7-8 PM. This event is free but only open to ages 13+.
- For good ol’ folkgrass and country on the river, check out the Sunshine Mamas and Schuyler Prenger and the Dirtroad Junkies at Cooper’s Landing starting at 6 PM.
- Acoustic performer, Lyal Strickland, will be at Unity of Columbia at 7 PM, $15.
- Fan of crunch funk? Maybe just curious to know what “crunch funk” is? Check out Collegiate Shag Brass Band and Hazard to Ya Booty at The Blue Note 9:30 PM, $5.
- If modern folk is more your style, head to The Bridge to see Sterling Witt, The Woodsmiths at 8 PM, $5.
- Jenny Teator and the Fevers (rock pop) and The Mojo Roots (“soul soaked blues”) will be at Mojo’s at 9:30 PM, $5.
- To hear Americana and alternative rock, check out Mike Maimone, Beth Bombara, and Ruth Acuff at The Bridge 8 PM, $5.
- For a good time and country music, Nash Vegas is the place to be. At 9 PM, Kevin Cook & Silver Bullet Band will perform.