It’s hard to believe, but football season is just around the corner! Soon it will be time to pull out your black and gold and gear up for opens in a new windowMizzou’s first year in the Southeastern Conference. This season promises to be extra exciting with both Georgia and Alabama making their appearance in opens in a new window Columbia, with a full home slate of seven games.
Whether you’re a lifelong fan or this will be you’re first visit to opens in a new windowThe Zou, here are a few fun resources for Tiger and visiting fans alike…
- For logistical information such as parking, head over to opens in a new windowMizzouGameday.com, where game specific information is posted to help you navigate your game day experience in Columbia.
- Tiger Fans: Remember to Wear Gold every game except Blackout (November 17th vs. Syracuse).
- Need to pick up a new tshirt, license plate holder, or anything else Tiger related? Head to the opens in a new windowTiger Team Store, which is adjacent to Memorial Stadium or opens in a new windowTiger Spirit, located in The District.
- Visiting from out of town? Enjoying pregame festivities downtown? Check out the opens in a new windowSpirit Bus! With routes running throughout Columbia, it’s easy to get right down to the stadium on game day.
- Join us on opens in a new windowPinterest for game day gear, tailgating recipes and more to get you in the spirit!
Still not quite ready for football season? Stay tuned for more updates about upcoming games, other fantastic Columbia fun to have while you’re in town and more.
Oh, and one last thing. M-I-Z!