Are you struggling to finish up your holiday shopping? No worries, we’ve got your back.
For the fan
This, of course, could mean any kind of fan but around here we’re partial to the Tigers. You can find the gifts above at The Mizzou Store and Alumni Hall. Rally House not only carries Mizzou gear but also STL Cardinals and Blues, and KC Chiefs and Royals gear. Check out these St. Louis Blues opens in a new windowjerseys ($80-170) and Kansas City Royals opens in a new windowcanvas chairs ($24.99 each).
For the drinker
Coffee, wine, AND beer drinkers – we have it all! Do you have a friend who loves (or maybe NEEDS) coffee? The Kaldi’s Coffee opens in a new window12 month subscription ($200) is perfect. 3 month and 6 month options are also available. For flavored coffees, check out the opens in a new windowHoliday Coffee Sampler ($29.95) from Lakota Coffee. If you’re shopping for a wine-lover, opens in a new windowLes Bourgeois has several options to choose from, including Riverboat Red, Pink Fox, and Solay. Give a Flat Branch Pub & Brewing gift certificate or find Columbia’s opens in a new windowBur Oak Brewery Beer at Hyvee, Schnucks, Macadoodles, and Lucky’s.
opens in a new windowKaldi’s Coffee, 29 S. 9th St.
opens in a new windowLakota Coffee, 24 S. 9th St.
opens in a new windowLes Bourgeois, 14020 W. Hwy BB, Rocheport
opens in a new windowFlat Branch Pub, 115 S. 5th St.
opens in a new windowBur Oak Brewery, 8250 E. Trade Center Dr.
For the fashionista
All you have to do for your fashionista (guys included!) is hit The District –
opens in a new windowElly’s Couture, 914 E. Broadway
- opens in a new windowLily and Laura bracelets: $14 each or 3 for $35
- opens in a new windowMelie Bianco Mattie Mint Handbag: $90
- opens in a new windowEssential Flare Dress: $59.99
opens in a new windowMuse Clothing, 22 S. 9th St.
- opens in a new windowHD Tri Fringe Scarf: $36
- opens in a new windowNoble Knit Sweater: $42
- opens in a new windowMen’s Neil Sweater from Cheap Monday: $70
opens in a new windowSwank Boutique, 913 E. Broadway
- opens in a new windowMen’s Show Me State Hat: $25
- opens in a new windowMini Crosby Crossbody: $195
- opens in a new windowArrow Stud Earrings: $35
For a personalized gift
Shopping for others is fun, but you know what else is? Making your own gifts! Paint a piece of pottery at The Mud Room or a canvas painting at The Canvas and Paint the Town. Pick out the perfect t-shirt or create your own at ACME.
For your parents
Does your dad always ask for socks, too? It’s probably because he really does want them. Choose from a great selection at Dungarees ($6-20) or The Alpine Shop ($7-27). For mom, stop by Tiger Garden on the Mizzou campus to pick out a painted poinsettia or other holiday decorations (check out the opens in a new windowpaw print poinsettias, a holiday favorite!). Other ideas: 2015 Roots N Blues opens in a new windowtickets ($89-495), a Peggy Jean’s opens in a new windowpie ($6-25), a Hoot Design Co. Watercolor opens in a new windowMap of Columbia from Poppy ($30), or a gift card for Tallulah’s to pick out kitchen gadgets and goodies.
opens in a new windowDungarees, 500 E. Broadway
opens in a new windowAlpine Shop, 1102 E. Broadway
opens in a new windowTiger Garden, 2-34 Agriculture Building, University of Missouri
opens in a new windowPeggy Jean’s Pies, 3601 Buttonwood Dr.
opens in a new windowPoppy, 920 E. Broadway
opens in a new windowTallulah’s, 812, E. Broadway
For the food lover
We have so many options in CoMo for foodie gifts but to get you started, here are a few ideas:
- opens in a new windowJapanese Roasted Sesame Oil from Boone Olive Oil Co. ($25)
- Spicewine Ironworks Large opens in a new windowGift Basket ($60)
- Medium Holiday opens in a new windowGift Basket from I.B. Nuts and Fruit Too ($50)
- Pints of ice cream from Sparky’s Homemade Ice Cream (under $10)
- Shakespeare’s Pizza opens in a new windowmail-order 3 pizza package ($39.99) …this means Shakes will MAIL YOU PIZZA if you’re missing it from outside of CoMo.
- Feeling really generous? Join Root Cellar’s opens in a new windowFood Box program and give the gift of delicious, local groceries. Choose from a Bounty Box, Barnyard Box, Ploughman’s Box, or a combo.
- For every $50 you spend on Addison’s gift cards, you get a bonus $5.
opens in a new windowBoone Olive Oil Co., 20 S. 9th St.
opens in a new windowSpicewine Ironworks, 1333 Business Loop 70 E.
opens in a new windowI.B. Nuts and Fruit Too, 4603 John Garry Dr.
opens in a new windowSparky’s, 21 S. 9th St.
opens in a new windowShakespeare’s, 225 S. 9th St.
opens in a new windowRoot Cellar, 1023 E. Walnut
opens in a new windowAddison’s, 709 Cherry St.
For the kids
Kids of all shapes and sizes, that is. We wouldn’t leave out your furry friends!
- FORAGE Union Multi Stripe Kids opens in a new windowBow Tie from Poppy ($39.95)
- La Paz opens in a new windowbaby hat from Mustard Seed Fair Trade ($10) – adorable AND warm
- Sarsaparilla Sue and the Sassmouth written by Columbia author, opens in a new windowJulie L. Barnett (under $25) at Calhoun’s
- Gift certificate to Going Bonkers, which has something for every age
- Pack up your pet and hit Lizzi & Rocco’s Natural Pet Market to sniff out their own holiday treat
- Made from scratch opens in a new windowholiday treats, a plush singing Christmas opens in a new windowtoy ($9.99), and Zanies Fuzzy Holiday opens in a new windowMice ($0.60) from Treats Unleashed
opens in a new windowMustard Seed Fair Trade, 25 S. 9th St.
opens in a new windowCalhoun’s, 911 E. Broadway
opens in a new windowGoing Bonkers, 3812 Buttonwood Dr.
opens in a new windowLizzi & Rocco’s Natural Pet Market, 503 E. Nifong
opens in a new windowTreats Unleashed, 1400 Forum Blvd.
Finds under $20
Still need ideas? Here’s a list of gifts under $20:
- 1canoe2 You’re Invited opens in a new windowFloral Invitations from Poppy ($16)
- Designer opens in a new windowChocolate Pretzels from The Candy Factory ($19.95)
- Premium White opens in a new windowBalsamic Vinegar from Boone Olive Oil Co. ($12)
- Spicewine Ironworks opens in a new windowJalapeno Peanuts ($3.50) and Fire Good! opens in a new windowHot Sauce ($3.00)
- I.B. Nuts and Fruit Too has a lot of cheap options for anyone on your list! Find things like opens in a new windowKey Lime Pretzels ($2-5), opens in a new windowMO Munch ($2-7), opens in a new windowCinnamon Pecans ($13), and more.
- Who doesn’t love cookies? Order opens in a new windowHot Box Cookies to be delivered or give a gift card for anytime cookies.
- Shakespeare’s Pizza opens in a new windowT-Shirt ($14) because who doesn’t want a Shakespeare’s Pizza T-Shirt?
With these ideas, we hope you can check everyone off your list and discover a new favorite place to find holiday gifts in CoMo! Show us your purchases on Instagram by tagging your photos with #CoMoGiftGuide.