Are you looking for space in Columbia to hold a meeting, lunch, wedding, etc? Check out the list below, and contact us if you have any questions.
3910 Peachtree Dr, Columbia, MO 65203
Email: opens in a new windowDaveF@44stonepub.comcreate new email
Contact: Dave or Mark
- The Cellar Room can accommodate up to 20 guests.
- Has an independent sound system, flat panel monitor with Direct TV, DVD and HDMI Connections for your laptop, and total privacy from the restaurant.
- There is no room fee, but there is a $500 Deposit/Food $ Beverage Minimum to book the room for the night (enforced primarily on weekend nights).
- The Private Dining Room can accommodate up to 50 guests.
Ideal for Graduation Parties, Rehearsal Dinners, Holiday Parties, Wedding receptions, Business Meetings or any Private Party needs.
- It has a 52” Flat Panel Hi-Definition Monitor which can connect to your laptop or other portable devices.
- The room is also equipped with an advanced independent sound system with Wireless ‘Airplay’ capability.
- A refundable deposit of $1000 is required to book the room, which also represents the Food & Beverage Minimum for the night (again, enforced on the weekends primarily).
1701 W. Ash St., Columbia, MO 65201
- 2600 sq. ft. of meeting room space, which can be divided into three meeting rooms ($25/hr), two meeting rooms ($50/hr), or one large meeting room ($75/hr).
- Each meeting room has a sink, counter, and outlets to serve your needs.
- The ARC staff will set up the table and chairs with the layout of your choice.
- Audio/visual equipment available: computer, LCD projector, podium/mic, overhead projector, projector screen, and A/V cart.
- Catering services are welcome. If alcohol is served, caterer must provide a copy of their liquor license.
14341 Proctor Rd., Columbia, MO 65202
573-443-7106, Contact: Barry
E-mail: email@example.com new email
- 42 acres of park total.
- 3,200 sq. foot meeting space.
- Amphitheater can hold 200 people for meetings or dinners.
- The building is partially enclosed and can be completely opened or closed for events.
- Kitchen available.
3669 S. Legion Ln., Columbia, MO 65201
573-442-2950, Contact: Dennis
- Large room with patio for 300 people standing, 225 people banquet style
- Kitchen available.
811 East Walnut Street, Columbia, MO 65201
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org new email
Catering Number: (573) 442-8220
Fax Number: (573) 874-8724
- Barrel Room: Seats up to 125 people
- Raised Dining Room: Seats 25-32 guests depending on service style
- 2 semi-private dining rooms: one seats up to 8 and one seats up to 12
17 N. Ninth St., Columbia, MO 65201
573-874-8889 or 573-874-1944
create new emailFax: 573-443-2784
- Full bar, big film screen and projector, tables and chairs.
- Event capacity of 500.
- Call for information and availability
- Conference room seats up to 20 people
- Montminy art gallery is 4,000 square feet, U-shaped, tables and chairs are included in the set up
- Maplewood can seat up to 25
- Veranda seats 100 people
- Kitchen available
1413 Rangeline St. Columbia, MO 65201
Contact: Denise Scott
E-mail: comments@BooneElectric.comcreate new email
- Meeting room is available only for non-profit entities and their meetings. Go to website for rules, regulations, and requirements.
8250 Trade Center Drive, Columbia, MO 65201
email@example.com new email
- The Tap Room can hold 30 guests comfortably ($400 rental fee).
- Tap Room and Brewery can hold 450 guests ($600-$1,000 rental fee).
- All rentals must purchase a minimum amount of kegs.
- Plenty of space and parking.
3919 S. Providence Road, Columbia, MO 65203
firstname.lastname@example.org new email
- Columbia’s newest and most sophisticated special event space. Perfect for weddings, events, business meetings, and more! With more than 3,000 square feet of event space we can accommodate groups large and small.
- The Champagne Ballroom can comfortably seat up to 200 guests. Our luxurious ballroom features crystal chandeliers, chivari chairs, beautiful moldings, outdoor patios, custom lighting, AV equipment, and a parquet floor. With all of these special amenities your event will boast all of the extras at no additional charge.
- Catering services are available through The Upper Crust and customized menus can be created for any event. Choose from a variety of bar services including full packages, hosted and cash bar options.
2011 Corona Road, Suite 203, Columbia, MO 65203
Email: email@example.com new email
- Cherry Hill Event Center offers everything you’ll need to create virtually any special event, with emphasis on “special.”
- State-of-the-art audio/video system
- Event room: lush carpeting with soft, comfortable, Italian chairs and stunning tables, with our giant TV and welcoming fireplace.
- Madam’s Lounge: Sweeping vanity of Indian marble and hand-painted European mural, perfect for receptions, parties, and more.
- Courtyard: Balmy summer nights, star-studded skies, overlooking beautiful parks. Or watch the sunset…
- Ballroom: Our 1500 sq. ft. ballroom can also be arranged as an auditorium
3610 Buttonwood, Ste. 200, Columbia, MO 65201
- Meeting rooms can be booked by the hour, half day or full day and are available to Buttonwood tenants and non-tenants.
- Our Large Conference Room accommodates 8-10 people
- The Small Conference Room accommodates up to 4 people
- The Private Day Office is perfect for one person to work in private or meet with one or two clients
- Reception services and waiting area for clients
- Free wireless internet
- Conference call capabilities in all rooms
- Coffee, tea and water services
- White board and flip chart
- Board room equipped with audio/visual technology
1001 Rogers St., Columbia, MO 65216
Contact: Karen Fry
- Note: Food and beverage allowed in all meeting sites except for Launer Auditorium and Dorsey Chapel. Food and beverage must be purchased through Columbia College.
- Launer Auditorium seats 512 people
- Cougar Room (Dulany Hall) seats 40 people theater style, 25 conference style and 32 banquet style
- Banquet Room (Dulany Hall) seats 200 people theater style, 100 conference style and 160 people banquet style
- Dorothy Gym seats 200 people theater style and 140 people banquet style
- Dorsey Chapel seats 100 people
- Lee Room seats 100 people theater style, 45 conference style and 80 people banquet style
- Froman Studio seats 80 people theater style and 30 people conference style
2210 Country Club Dr., Columbia, MO 65201
573-449-4115, Contact: Catering
firstname.lastname@example.org new email
- Fireside pub for 60 people
- Dining area for 75 people
- Large ballroom for 225 people
- Two outdoor spaces
- Outdoor patio
- Veranda seating available
- Kitchen available
- AV is included with room rental fee
4747 East Elk Park Drive (1.5 miles east of Highway 63 on WW/Broadway), Columbia, MO
Contact: Pamela Slama
(573) 657-2337 or email@example.com
create new firstname.lastname@example.org new email
- One large banquet room to accommodate 440+ people seated.
- Room can be divided into two rooms to accommodate 200+ people.
- Private dining room space available for breakout/eating space for 70 people.
- Handicap accessible and multiple restrooms.
- Ample parking spaces available for tour buses and large events.
- Catering available
2315 N. Stadium Blvd, Columbia, MO 65202
opens in a new email@example.com new email
- At this time the Columbia Jaycees do not have the property that was on Stadium. They may be contacted by the email above.
100 West Broadway
Columbia, MO 65203
Phone: (573) 443-3161 or 1-800-324-4806
- Nonprofit groups can reserve meeting rooms for free at the DBRL Libraries. Groups may use meeting space only once per month. Reservations will be accepted no more than two months in advance.
- Eligible groups include nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and groups engaged in educational, civic, cultural and intellectual activities. Meetings must be held during library open hours and cannot have commercial purposes. The DBRL Meeting Room Policy has a full explanation of guidelines.
- Your group must submit a Meeting Room Application Form at least once annually. If your group has registered, you may reserve a room by phone: (573) 817-7020.
- Columbia Friends Room – The largest meeting room, it is located on the first floor off the main hallway. It can accommodate up to 100 people. There are nine large and two small tables, up to 100 chairs, a small kitchenette and a retractable projector screen. (Videoconferencing equipment is available in this room only for a small fee.)
- Conference Rooms A & B – These two smaller rooms are to either side of the Friends Room on the first floor. They each have up to 20 chairs, two tables, a whiteboard and a retractable projector screen.
1818 W. Worley St. Columbia, MO 65203
573-214-3400, Contact: Kevan Snell
- Please contact for an application and procedure directions
1413 Grindstone Plaza Dr, Columbia, MO 65201
Contact: Aaron Banksfirstname.lastname@example.org new email
9 tables available inside, which seat 36, and an additional 4 patio tables outside. With standing room, can hold up to 50.
Pricing is $100 for up to two hours ($50 for each additional hour over 2) plus a $300 minimum bar tab if space is reserved during normal business hours. Outside of normal business hours, they will work with you on the pricing based upon your needs and time of day. If you have a small group and don’t require them to close, they will reserve tables for you and waive the rental fee but require a $10/person minimum purchase. You can bring in any food you want and they can assist with catering if needed.
1715 Burlington, Columbia, MO 65202
573-474-0780, Contact: Lee Florah
- 2 meeting rooms: Section A seats 125 people, Section B seats 250. The two can be separated or joined to seat a total of about 350 people.
- The total size of the two rooms is about 6,560 sq. feet.
- Kitchen available
- Note: Events must be member or member-sponsored only
- Country Club of Missouri Event Center: 5,000 square feet
- The room can be divided into three separate rooms or open up into one large room that can accommodate up to 300 people seated, or much larger groups cocktail- style.
- Northwinds Room: 2 rooms with one for 60 people and the for 40 people each
- The rooms can be joined to hold 100 people reception style or 80 banquet style
- Fairway Room for 14 people –conference style
1005 Club Village Dr. Columbia, MO
- Back room seats 50 people comfortably
- Free WiFi and A/V hookups if you need to do some businessy stuff.
- Easy and affordable to use.
404 Tiger Ln, Columbia, MO 65203
573-228-1105 (Anthony Holmes)
- Two areas available to rent by the hour. Choose your own caterer or bring in your own (see rental form for details). Easy location to find and with good parking.
- Large conference room: 1600 sq ft holding up to 120 people.
- INCLUDED with room: sink and large counter, 60″ screen TV, projector screen, Free Wi-Fi, chairs and tables, conference call capability
- 2 Hour Minimum – $80
- Each additional hour – $35
- Board room: up to 12 people
- INCLUDED with room: 60″ screen TV, Free Wi-Fi, chairs and conference table, conference call capability
- 2 Hour Minimum – $50
- Each additional hour – $20
3200 Chapel Hill Road, Columbia, MO 65203
email@example.com new email
- Multi-purpose room, seating for 180, standing room for 200, fees vary $100 and up
- Multi-purpose room has a kitchen that has two serving windows, two electric stoves, and two refrigerators
- Has a fixed basketball goal and a portable goal available
- Worship Center for weddings – $500
- 2 smaller rooms for 20 people conference style
- Kitchen available for use at extra cost.
- Playground parties are available
- Two hour minimum of $25/hour for nonmembers of Fairview UMC. This includes access to the Multi-Purpose Room/Kitchen
- If you use the MP room for four hours of more you are required to rent the space at regular rates
- If you wish to use the playground with key access to the restroom there is a $25 dollar fee with an additional $100 refundable deposit in the event of a lost key for rekeying the downstairs lock. With this option you do not have access to the kitchen.
101 N. 10th St Columbia, MO 65201
Contact: Fred Mottaz
firstname.lastname@example.org new email
- Fellowship Hall
- Bethany Hall
- Meeting/classrooms for small groups
- Alcohol and cigarettes are not permitted in the church
- Depending on the occasion alcohol may be permitted in Bethany Hall
3421 Clark Ln., Columbia, MO 65202
Contact: Martin Bailey
- 1 private room for 65 people, can’t be reserved on Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- 1 semi-private room for 35 people
2600 S. Providence Rd., Columbia, MO 65203
- 2 private rooms seating up to 10 people each
- 2 private rooms seating up to 50 people each
- 1 private room seating up to 70 people
- Full bar available
- Menu options customized to your particular function
- Please call for information and availability
7 Hitt Street Columbia, MO 65201
Contact: Lydia Melton
- Back Patio/Interior buy-out from 6pm – midnight: $2,400 minimum purchase requirement.
- Back Patio/Interior buy-out from 8pm – midnight: $2,000 minimum purchase requirement.
- Back patio buy-out from 6pm – midnight: $1,200 minimum purchase requirement.
- Back Patio buy-out from 8pm- midnight: $1,000 minimum purchase requirement.
- You can reserve seating from 5-7, but you cannot rent out the space at that time due to it being the busiest time frame.
- Back patio accommodates 60 people *that number will be increasing
- Indoor can accommodate 44 guests
- No rental fees just minimum purchase requirement
- Pricing is always per drink , you can limit your guests to certain drink options
- If customers order a liter of beer they get a free pretzel
- If you come M-Th you can enjoy the nightly specials
- Catering is available or you can bring in outside catering for a flat fee of $250.
410 South Ninth Columbia, Missouri 65201
Contact: Richard Walls
- Room that holds 50 with free screen, HD projector, sound and cables
- Large parties of up to 150 on our rooftop
308 S 9th Street Columbia, MO 65201
Contact: Jonathan Whitaker
- Won’t rent out the entire venue, but will rent out the top half of the bar which could seat 75 comfortably
- TV’s that could utilized
- Stage available for presentation
- PA system and microphone available
- $50 deposit
- Do not cater at all but will let you bring in anything you desire
- Exclusively a beer bar with a few bottles of wine; no liquor.
- Offer Coke, Diet, Coke, and Sprite in cans if non-alcoholic beverage is requested.
- Contact Jonathan for availability. Space is limited on football weekends and they do have certain events they hold throughout the year.
- Weekdays generally work best
2200 Forum Blvd #108, Columbia, MO 65203
- Side room can accommodate 36 – a little more if just for mingling.
- Screen rental is $25.00
- $250 food/drink minimum
1270 Boone Industrial Dr., Columbia, MO 65202
Contact: Susan or Pete Kemper
- 5,000 sq. feet with room for 600 people
- Kitchen available
2525 N. Stadium Blvd., Columbia, MO 65202
Contact: Christopher Vomund
Email: email@example.com new email or 573-207-9299
- One hall for 500-600 people
- Climate controlled
- Wireless internet
- Kitchen available upon request
14020 W Hwy Bb, Rocheport, MO 65279
I-70 Rocheport Exit #115
Bistro Number: 573-698-2300
Catering Number: 573-698-3060
Gift Shop Number: 573-698-2613
Contact: Chelsea Bessey – Catering Director
Contact: Nicole Farr – Bistro Manager
Contact: Quentin Bostick – A-Frame Manager
Contact: Marilyn Ellsasser – Tasting Room Manager
Bistro Email: Bistro@missouriwine.com
create new emailCatering E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
create new emailGeneral Inquiries: email@example.com new email
- Bistro Upper Loft seats 30
- Bistro Lower Terrace seats 140
- Entire Bistro and surrounding grounds for 240 people indoors plus 50 patio seats
- Blufftop seats 200
- A-Frame Pavilion holds 30
- Gooseneck Deck holds 50
- *If you need information on price ask for a price breakdown manual.
203 South Ninth St., Columbia, MO 65211
Contact: University Concert Series
2410 Parker St., Columbia, MO 65202
- Rooms with for 20-200 people, call for details
1300 Blue Ridge Road Columbia, MO 65202
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org new email
- Main sanctuary – 130 chairs (audio/visual equipment available)
- Sonshine club room – 30-40 chairs with tables
- Building also includes- foyer, men’s and women’s restrooms, kitchen, nursery/pre-school/cry room which has room 10-15 babies/ pre-schoolers.
106 Orr Street, Columbia, MO 65201
Amy Meyer: email@example.com new email
- 200 people
- 950 square feet for outdoor performance, mingling, or seating.
- Tables, chairs, and kitchen available
- Hire the caterer of your choice
- $100 per hour
- Discounted hourly rates for events longer than 6 hours & for non-profit organizations
4838 E Meadow Lark Lane, Columbia MO 65201
Contact: Pastor Luke Stockeland
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org new email
- Church has max seating of 250.
- If you need tables the number of people will decrease.
- Do not provide catering, will allow outside food
- Building can be used anytime except Sunday morning and Wednesday evenings (schedule permitting)
120 E. Nifong, Ste. A, Columbia, MO 65203
- Our hibachi chefs will serve delicious meals in spectacular fashion, or reserve our private room with seating for up to 15
- Karaoke room seats about 30 people, call for details
Stephens Lake Park
2300 E. Walnut, Columbia, MO 65201
573-874-7460 (For reservations)
- 2,000+ sq. feet for up to 150 people.
- Kitchen facilities and grills.
- Outdoor playgrounds
301 W. Green Meadows Road Columbia, MO 65203
Contact: Kathy Brown
- Fellowship hall holds 80-100 seated at tables
- The sanctuary space is flexible in design and can hold 125 seated.
- The narthex (lobby) space outside the sanctuary can hold 80 people seated at tables
- The classroom/meeting room has a table can that hold up to 10 people
- Hours of use are flexible-with the exception of Sunday morning
- Catering is allowed
- Kitchen is available
- Rental costs vary on the space used and the duration of the event
- The church has a policy for you to review if interested in the space.
3103 W. Broadway, Columbia, MO 65203
Contact: Jenny Dubinski
- 1 room that seats 50 people
120 E. Nifong Blvd., Ste. D, Columbia, MO 65203
Contact: Tonya or Ali Hamrah
create new emailFax: 573-443-0287
- Four meeting or banquet rooms for 300 people classroom style or 600 for theater or reception style.
- Kitchen available
38 North 8 Street Columbia, MO 65201
Contact: Billy Giordano
create new emailFax: 573-449-3839
- Private dining room that can seat up to 25 for dinner, or 35-40 for a more social cocktail/appetizer event
- Require a food and beverage minimum of $125/hour for our private room with a 2 hour minimum rental. There are no room fees associated with this type of reservation unless the minimum is not met. In that case the fee would be the difference spent from the minimum.
- Entire facility can be rented out for up to 150 guests
- Require a food and beverage minimum of $1200/hour for our full venue rental with a 2 hour minimum rental. There are no room fees associated with this type of reservation unless the minimum is not met. In that case the fee would be the difference spent from the minimum.
- Offer full service food service/catering in house, or the same services off site if catering is needed for another location
- Offer full service bar service including cocktails, wine, and beer, both in house and off site
- Have video/AV accommodations
- Can write custom menus and are happy to accommodate special requests.
33 N. Masonic Dr., Columbia, MO 65202
Contact: John L Jones
E-mail: email@example.com new email
- Only rent to Masonic organizations. Call for information.
1200 E. Broadway, Columbia, MO 65215
Contact: SC Events
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org new email
- opens in a new windowHistoric Senior Hall, opens in a new windowFirestone Baars Chapel (290 guests), and opens in a new windowKimball Ballroom (300-350 guests).
210 Saint James Street Columbia, MO 65201
Contact: Ed Hanson
email@example.com new email
- Groups or individuals wishing to rent the theatre for a single event or for a series of events should contact the Artistic Director, Ed Hanson, to find out more about availability and price.
UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-COLUMBIA
123 Donald W. Reynolds Alumni and Visitor Center, Columbia, MO 65211
Note: Members of the University Club and the MU Alumni Association only
opens in a new windowAssessment Resource Center
2800 Maguire Boulevard Columbia, MO 65201
573-882-4207 Toll-Free: 800-366-8232, Contact: Casey E. Osterkamp
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org new email
- 11,000 square feet of meeting and conference space, and we can also provide your group with:
- 150 networked computer stations with Internet access.
- Configurable room layouts.
- A separate lunchroom/break space.
- Full service catering depending on your needs.
- Free parking.
- A conference room suitable for board and committee meetings.
N229 Memorial Union, 518 Hitt St., Columbia, MO 65211
Contact: Robin Whiteley
E-mail: email@example.com new email
S102 Memorial Union, Columbia MO 65211
Contact: Amanda Cuca
Note: University Catering is the exclusive carrier for these rooms and outside food is permitted under special circumstances only.
Each of the rooms is followed by a capacity range that varies depending on the set up of the room for the event. The available set up arrangements for each room also varies. Preset rooms are permanently arranged in a particular style.
- Stotler Lounge: 48-300 people
- N112: 20-45 people
- Mark Twain Ballroom (N201/202): 40-330 people
- Walt Disney Room (N208): 20-72 people
- Benton Bingham Ballroom (N214/215): 32-178 people
- Joplin/Boone Room (N222/223): 20-90 people
- Jane Froman Room (N243): 16-30 people
- North 232 Meeting Room: 16-25 people
- Paul Christman Room (N234): Preset for 16 people
- A.P. Green Chapel: Preset for 65 people
- Jesse Wrench Auditorium (S107): Preset to hold 222, plus 5 handicapped spaces
- Eyler Family Room (S110): 18-40 people
- South 16 Meeting Room: 20-45 people
- Aarvah Strickland Room (S203): 32-70 people
- Gus T. Ridgel Room (S204): 20-45 people
- Gillette/Ware Room (S206): 20-45 people
- Todd Room (S207): 20-45 people
- John Hiram Lathrop Room (S208): Preset for 12 people
- S302 Meeting Room: Preset for 12 people
- The Alumni/Faculty Lounge (S304): 20-40 people
- Brady 233: Preset for 20 people
- Brady 234: Preset for 63 people
1907 Hillcrest Dr. Columbia MO 65201
Contact: Front Desk
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
(The building is also in use most evenings and weekends for programs).
- The Moss Building is a former Missouri Department of Conservation garage and mechanic shop converted into a 4,000 square foot activity center by Columbia Parks and Recreation.
- The building is primarily used for recreation programs and classes. However, when not in use for scheduled programs, the Moss Building is available for private parties, events, weddings, and meetings, with a maximum of 150 people.
- This building includes two open space rooms (Room A – 1,435 square foot and Room B – 1,067 square foot), lobby, restrooms and a kitchen area.
1509 Ashley St. Columbia, MO 65201 (Off Business Loop 70 East)
- Can be used for various events, including weddings.
- Kitchen on-site.
- Bar service provided by members of VFW.
- Priced per beverage.
- Food service can be provided by members.
- Capacity is 300 with dance floor.
- Outdoor pavilion available for rental.
- One large room that can be sectioned via curtains.
- $500.00 minimum rental.
- Rental varies with event, depending on type of event and length of rental
WILLIAM WOODS UNIVERSITY – COLUMBIA CAMPUS
601 Business Loop 70 W. #215, Columbia, MO 65203
Contact: Jennifer Kuehnert
- Individual rooms of varying sizes offer comfortable accommodations for groups ranging from 12 – 75 attendees and include computer with internet access, projector, screen and Wi-Fi.
- Availability: Meeting rooms are available Monday – Thursday 8 am to 10 pm, Friday’s 8 am to 4:30 pm.
- Meeting Room Rental Fees: $25 an hour (minimum of 2 hours)
- Other charges may apply according to specific requests
- Catering: You may coordinate catering services at our facilities for your meetings and events. We will be happy to share our vendor list.