The time has come…it’s gift crunch time. Still some people left on that holiday shopping list? Need to cross them off fast? Here are some foolproof choices to make you the most popular elf in town!
- Truffles from the opens in a new windowCandy Factory. An edible gift is a beloved gift. Except for fruitcake.
- A scarf from opens in a new windowEnvy. Your best friend is always cold and loves to be fashionable. Problem solved.
- A poster from the opens in a new windowOffice of Cultural Affairs. The best of Columbia art for the Columbia (or art) love in your life.
- Gift Certificate to opens in a new windowRiversong Spa. Surely someone you know will need some post-holiday stress relief.
- A handmade mug from opens in a new windowBluestem Missouri Crafts. For the coffee lover you know who is tired of the same old mug.
- Pints of ice cream from opens in a new windowSparky’s. Distinct and delicious. You can also get your own cone while you’re there. Bonus!
- A opens in a new windowDistrict gift certificate. Some people are tough to shop for. Let them pick out their own darn gift.
- The cutest toy ever from opens in a new windowLittle Owl Boutique. For that new baby or super fun toddler in your life.
- Luxurious bath products from opens in a new windowMakes Scents. For the fancy lady you know who already has everything.
- A spiffy tie from opens in a new windowBingham’s. For the gentlemen in your life who like to look dapper.
Surely this list will help you check off those last few gift getters on your list. And while you’re at it, pick up a little something for yourself too!