Tiger fans, are you ready for game day!?
TICKETING INFORMATION & PARKING PASSES
Mizzou fans looking to attend the game should use their ‘Game 5’ tickets and parking for pass for this game.
The 2020 football season looks different than anything we’ve seen in years past. Mizzou Athletics is diligently working with University leadership, the Southeastern Conference, NCAA, and with the advisement of public health officials on developing a plan for a safe return to intercollegiate athletics competition this fall. Capacity limits, cashless payments, face coverings and digital ticketing are just a few ways things have changed. For a comprehensive list of 2020 fan guidelines, please visit mutigers.com
Looking for a hotel room? If you’re having a hard time finding a room, call the City Contact Center at 573.874.CITY (2489) and ask for hotel availability.
- Park downtown (parking garages are free on Saturdays) and walk to the stadium
- GoCOMO will provide FREE shuttles to the game.
Find new game day gear here:
- opens in a new windowThe Mizzou Store – on campus, 911 E. Rollins
- Tiger Team Store – 600 E. Stadium (on the north side of Memorial Stadium)
- opens in a new windowRally House– 808 E. Broadway
- opens in a new windowTiger Spirit– 111 S. 9th St.
Grab a bite to eat: Look through our list of restaurants located in The District for lunch or dinner options.
- Tailgating has been prohibited on the Mizzou campus during the 2020 season.
- Still want to hang out with friends before the game? Check out a Columbia park for tailgating! Please remember to celebrate safely and maintain social distance.
WHILE YOU’RE HERE
We hope you’ll take some extra time to explore Columbia while you’re here for the game! Here’s what is going on around town this weekend:
Dogmaster Distillery – Stop by Dogmaster Friday, December 4 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. for First Fridays! This week features artist Lana Costanzo, and artisan vendors Dragonfly Beads and Henry Handbags. Enjoy food, art and cocktails at this artisan pop-up!
The Crossing Magic Tree – Visit The Crossing and enjoy the nearly 200,000 lights that shine bright on this magic tree! Lit nightly between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m.
Cherry Hill Magic Tree – The gorgeous Cherry Hill Magic Tree is lit nightly between 5 p.m. and midnight. Stop by for a visit and admire this local favorite.
Columbia Farmers Market – December 4 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the MU Health Care Pavilion. Fresh vegetables and fruit, meat, farm-fresh eggs, cheeses, honey, cut flowers, plants, artisan items & more. As a producer-only market, everything sold here is offered by farmers and artisans who help sustain our region. SNAP (food stamps) are accepted at all markets. Live music, gardening workshops and children’s activities are featured at every market! Join us in rain or shine!
CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS:
Stop by 300 S. Providence Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Call 573.874.CITY (2489)
Tag your photos opens in a new window#ShowMeCoMo