The CoMo Connect public transit system offers game day shuttles to the stadium from many popular pre-game locations, parking garages, and hotels for $1.50 each way (be sure to have exact change). Regularly scheduled routes will be free all day, and game day shuttles will beginat 6:15 PM.
- Donor parking lots will open at 4:30 PM
- Please do not arrive on campus prior to lots opening.
- All vehicles must be cleared of the parking lots by 7:00 AM on Friday morning.
- It is important to note for general public (non-donor) parking, for this game only, spaces will not be available in the Tiger Avenue and Parking Garage #7 structures.
- All parking on the MU campus will be designated for students, faculty and staff for the evening.
- Guests who do not have a season long football parking permit are encouraged to park in metered spots and city operated parking garages. View a map of the different areas availableopens PDF file .
- Truman’s Landing will open to RVs on Wednesday evening at 6:00 PM.
- All RVs will be required to park on the east side of Truman’s Landing (closest to Providence Road).
- Entry WILL NOT be permitted into Truman’s Landing on Thursday morning between 7:00 AM-9:00 AM in order to best accommodate MU employees and students parking in this area and going to work and class.
- All RVs must exit the lot by 12:00 PM on Friday afternoon. Exit WILL NOT be permitted between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM in order to best accommodate MU employees and students parking in this area and going to work and class.
Keep an eye on opens in a new windowMUTigers.com for important up-to-date information.
Have questions about MU’s tailgating rules? Need a great game day recipe? Find everything you need on the Mizzou Tailgating website or on our Pinterest boards: Gear Up for Game Day and Tiger Tailgating.
WHILE YOU’RE HERE:
Staying in town after the game? Below is a list of some other great activities going on this weekend. Check out our calendar of events to see more.
opens in a new windowMizzou Wrestling Black and Gold Match Thursday, 5 PM
opens in a new windowNorm Ruebling Band Thursday 6-9 PM
opens in a new window“Horse Girls” Friday and Saturday 7:30 PM, Sunday 2 PM
opens in a new window“Sylvia” Friday and Saturday 7:30 PM, Sunday 2 PM
Columbia Entertainment Company
opens in a new windowFirst Fridays in the North Village Arts District Friday 6-9 PM
North Village Arts District
opens in a new windowLuminous Night with Columbia Chorale Friday 7:30 PM
First Baptist Church
opens in a new windowBill Squire Friday 8:30 PM, Saturday 8 PM and 10 PM
Deja Vu Comedy Club
opens in a new windowSplit Lip Rayfield Friday 9 PM
Rose Music Hall
opens in a new windowHoliday Shop Hop Saturday
opens in a new windowRodney Carrington Saturday 7 PM
opens in a new windowKill the Noise Saturday 9:30 PM
The Blue Note