|Address:|| 3103 W Broadway |
Columbia MO 65203
We are no longer Downtown! Find us 3.5 miles west on Broadway in the Fairview Marketplace!
The Pasta Factory was originally opened in 1976 by Mike Kroenke and Dennis Harper at the Crossroads Shopping Center. Four years later in 1980, the restaurant was bought by Richard Otto Maly, a MU alumni and restaurant employee.
In 1986, Mr. Maly moved the restaurant to downtown Columbia on East Broadway, gutting and restoring the historic Stephens building built in 1892 by MU graduate E.W. Stephens. The new downtown location offered a New Orleans style courtyard and banquet room.
In 2001, long time employees Jason and Jennifer Dubinski became the newest Pasta Factory owners. And for 25 years, The Pasta Factory enjoyed its place in history on the corner of Hitt Street and Broadway.
The Dubinskis decided to downsize in 2011 to seek more parking for their customers, so they moved west on Broadway into the Fairview Marketplace. They brought all the original fans, booths, bar, stained-glass, vintage novelties and mementos which were at the original Pasta Factory location.