Welcome, Sports Planners! Why should you bring your event to Columbia?
- Is centrally located in the heart of mid-Missouri, with Interstate 70 providing an easy route to both Kansas City and St. Louis.
- Has sporting venues located throughout the city, which is quick to traverse and easy to navigate.
- Columbia’s sporting facilities enable the city to host high-performance events year-round.
- Offers big-city amenities with small-town friendliness and convenience.
- Boasts an array of hotel options, a dynamic restaurant community and fantastic shopping.
How can the CVB help you?
The Columbia Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) is excited to work with you to make sure your sporting event is a success, and we offer a variety of services to make that happen. Some of these options may include securing room blocks for teams and fans or matching your event with the proper facility and contact in charge. Fill out the form below so we can help you execute a successful event!
The CVB also has a Sports Development Fund (SDF). This fund is part of the Tourism Development Program, which provides financial support for festivals, sporting events, and attractions that attract visitors from outside the local market and have sustainability to increase overnight stays in area hotels.
CONTACT US TODAY TO START PLANNING YOUR EVENT IN COLUMBIA:
|Zach Franklin, Sports Sales Supervisor |
573-874-7684 or Zachary.Franklin@CoMo.gov
Adam Ziervogel, Sports Sales Manager
573-874-7734 or Adam.Ziervogel@CoMo.gov