Welcome, Columbia Tourism Ambassadors! Thank you for helping us give our CoMo visitors the best experience possible. Below, find information on upcoming classes, how to renew, volunteer opportunities, and networking events.
February 26, 2016 – 12:30 PM
Please spread the word and let friends and co-workers know how (and why) they can become a CTA.
HOW TO RECORD POINTS FOR RENEWAL
It is important to login to your account at CTANetwork.com so that you can keep your profile and points up-to-date. If you need your login information, please contact Julie Ausmus. Here is a rundown of how to get points:
- Visit an attraction (10 points each) – find a list of qualifying attractions under “Record my points”
- Read books, articles, or reports (5 points each) – suggested readings can be found on “MyCTA Portal,” and newsletters and Columbia blogs count as well
- Attend CTA Networking events and activities (5 points each)
- Volunteering (5 points each) – qualifying activities include working at festivals and visitor centers as well as other visitor/tourism-related events and locations
- Attending educational programs (5 points each) – qualifying activities include participating in educational programs, seminars/webinars and CTA Online Learning as well as programs related to visitors, travel or tourism sponsored by the Columbia Convention & Visitors Bureau, your local CVB, Chamber of Commerce, a college/university, a professional membership organization (MPI, PCMA, HSMAI, ASAE, NACE, etc.) or other sponsor
50 points and a renewal fee are required for CTA renewal. Your MyCTA Portal will let you know when your deadline is to renew. Let us know if you have any questions.